On the occasion of Vice Chancellor Manuel N. Gómez' retirement we wish to honor his extraordinary contributions and his leadership in eliminating barriers to opportunity for students. We invite you to join us in carrying on his life-long passion for education for all students by partnering with us to establish a special scholarship fund in Manuel's name.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

Making a gift by selecting one of the options below will both honor Manuel and continue his legacy. Your gift will have a significant impact on deserving students, both today and tomorrow.

Manuel N. Gómez Endowed Scholarship Fund

80% of your donation will build the Manuel N. Gómez Endowed Scholarship Fund to provide ongoing student support. The other 20% will go to the Manuel N. Gómez Scholarship Fund to help students with immediate need attend UCI now. Find out more about:
Manuel N. Gómez Endowed Scholarship Fund

Manuel N. Gómez Colloquium Room

We welcome your support to permanently name the Manuel N. Gómez Colloquium Room at the School of Humanities. All funds raised in support of this challenge will be used for undergraduate scholarships. Find out more about:
Manuel N. Gómez Colloquium Student Awards Fund

Ways to Give

Online

Manuel N. Gómez Endowed Scholarship Fund - Donate Online Now

Manuel N. Gómez Colloquium Student Awards Fund - Donate Online Now

via Mail

Manuel N. Gómez Endowed Scholarship Fund - Pledge Form

Manuel N. Gómez Colloquium Student Awards Fund - Pledge Form

via Employee Payroll Deduction

Manuel N. Gómez Endowed Scholarship Fund - Payroll Deduction

Manuel N. Gómez Colloquium Student Awards Fund - Payroll Deduction

Questions?

Please Contact

Manuel N. Gómez Endowed Scholarship Fund
Tiana Johnson
Director of Development

University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-5180
T: (949) 824-4101
E: tianaj@uci.edu
 
 
Manuel N. Gómez Colloquium Room
Carolyn Canning-White
Director of Development

University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-3376
T: (949) 824-8494
E: ccanning@uci.edu